1. Maintaining confidentiality is considered, as abovementioned, self-evident.
2. For browsing the website and purchasing products from the e-shop you are required to register as a user stating certain data for the truth and accuracy of which you are bound and you shall update them in case they change. Upon registration the USER automatically consents to the collection of those data by “THE COMPANY”.
3. “THE COMPANY” does not disclose data relating to the USER and the USER’s transactions, unless he provides his consent or it is required by law. According to the legislation on personal data the USER has the rights provided by the relative legislation and in particular right to information, access and objection as provided in the articles 11-13 L.2472/1997.
4. The webpage many contain LINKS to webpages belonging to third parties. These webpages use their own policy on personal data for which the “THE COMPANY” is not liable in any way and the USER shall be informed at his own diligence before browsing these pages.
5. Personal data put by the USER at “THE COMPANY”’s disposal with his registration as a member are solely used for the performance of his transactions
The basic cookies categories are the following:
· Cookies, which collect information regarding the USERS’ session management.
· Cookies, which collect information regarding the way the present webpage is used by the VISITORS/USERS and allow us to perceive how thepublic uses our website and thus help us improve its structure and content.